Helping Hands, Inc.
About Us
Online Claims
Forms & Manual
Our Staff
Contact Us


Helping Hands, Inc.


5522 South 3200 West Suite 110
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: (801) 955-6234
Text only: (801) 210-1653


We are here to help you.


Home and Center day care food programs provide cash reimbursements for nourishing meals and snacks served to children ages 12 years and younger in licensed family day care homes and centers. The United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) improves the quality of daycare by making it more affordable for many low-income families. The CACFP child care component is a federally funded program that gives financial assitance and nutrition training to qualified day care providers both home based and in centers.

Please click the buttons above to find out more.

Here are some Useful Links
The USDA Team Nutrition Resource Page
Utah State Office of Education Child Nutrition
Child and Adult Care Food Program USDA
Redleaf Press, resources for early childhood professionals
For more acitivities and ideas visit

If you don't have Adobe acrobat reader click here:



USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. p> 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. p> 

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: p> 

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture p> 

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; p> 

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or p> 

(3) Email: p> 

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.